How does it work?
Dialogue Exhibitions and Workshops are run worldwide by our licensees and partners. If you are looking into running an Exhibition on either permanent or temporary base, our team will plan the layout and concept with you, provide you with all necessary technical, conceptual and organizational know-how, support you with your business plan (if needed) and facilitate all training for your staff in order to enable you to run the entire exhibition on your own.
How do I become a partner?
Just contact us! We will have a look together in what way you could run a Dialogue Exhibition. If everything is set up, you will sign a contract with us and become a licensee. Our partners come from a broad spectrum of fields, such as science centers and museums, not-for-profit organizations, are social entrepreneurs, university members or exhibition promoters. The partnership is based on a social franchise and can last a limited period of time or on a permanent basis.
What do we offer?
- A modular exhibition layout
- Technical plans and full documentation for the local exhibition production
- Training of guides at the exhibition site
- Thorough documentation for all aspects of planning & operations
- Consultation services over the course of the project
- Integration into the international network of Dialogue Social Enterprise
- Educational resources for teachers & students
What is your part?
- Find a site with all needed requirements to welcome the public
- Secure the funding
- Follow and manage the production of the exhibition
- Recruit all needed team members to operate the exhibition
- Take care of communication and marketing
- Operate the exhibition
How much does it cost?
Contact us to receive an offer!
If you are interested in launching an existing Dialogue programme, please click on the icon below to learn more about the specific product.
If you would like to inquire about the development of a new product that is specifically targeting your needs, please do not hesitate to write us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or use our request form following the links below.