1. Who is responsible for data processing on the Website? Dialogue Social Enterprise GmbH, Alter Wandrahm 5, 20457 Hamburg, Germany is responsible for the processing of your data on the Website.
2. Who is data protection officer? The data protection officer of Dialogue Social Enterprise is […]. [Mr./Ms. …] is available if you have any questions.
4. What is the legal justification for the data processing on the Website? We process your Personal Data to fulfill contractual obligations.
5. Does Dialogue Social Enterprise transfer Personal Data to third parties? We use third party IT service providers to provide our Website.
6. Your statutory rights You are entitled at any time to request information about your Personal Data that we store and request us to correct, delete or block your Personal Data or object to the processing of your Personal Data. An objection to data processing only applies to the future and may require that the contractual relation between us to be terminated. Further you have the right to data portability. You may lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority. If have any other question relating to data protection in connection with the Website, please contact us using the contact details set forth under Clause 1 above or by sending an email to info@dialogue-se-com.