Job advertisement Program Development
With exhibitions such as DIALOGUE IN THE DARK®, DIALOGUE IN SILENCE® and DIALOGUE WITH TIME®, Dialoghaus Hamburg gGmbH (DHH) has created social impact in the field of diversity and inclusion for more than 20 years. Each year Dialoghaus welcomes over 100,000 visitors.
Dialogue Social Enterprise GmbH (DSE), a leading global Social Enterprise, develops new programs and locations under a social franchise model. Since its foundation in 2009, more than 10 million people worldwide visited Dialogue exhibitions and workshops.
Within the framework of various development projects and in close coordination, we are currently working on inclusion of people with disabilities in the labour market and development of social-emotional competences of children. Furthermore, there is a focus on digital experiential and learning formats.
For our Research & Development team we are looking to fill positions in
Program Development (Exhibitions, Workshops and Events) (75-100%)
As a member of the Research & Development team, you will be involved in all phases of program development, from the initial idea to its implementation. You develop exhibitions, workshops and events (online and face-to-face) for different target groups (children, pupils, companies etc.).
- Research, documentation and preparation on a wide range of topics
- Networking and cooperating with actors and organizations in the field of inclusion and social diversity
- Development of exhibits, interactions and games (digital and analogue)
- Writing and editing of exhibition or workshop texts
- Coordination of the production of exhibits and implementation of digital formats
- Planning of exhibition and workshop operations and training of facilitators, moderators etc.
- Preparing and editing content (text, and images) for communication, marketing and fundraising purposes
- Evaluation of visitor and participant feedback and impact of our programs
- Project management, including budget planning and reporting
- Curiosity & creativity
- Ability to work independently in a structured and end-product oriented manner
- Strong writing skills in German and English and the ability to grasp, summarize and convey complex topics
- Completed university education (e.g. in the field of humanities, psychology, education, or in a subject relevant to museums) and relevant professional experience
- Passion for social issues and discourses around inclusion and diversity
- Experience in networking and community building desirable • Proactivity; strong communication and teamwork skills
What we offer
- A varied, exciting job at the interface between the social and the private sector and one of the most current topics of social discussion in one of the leading social enterprises in Germany.
- Plenty of room for initiative, own ideas, entrepreneurial thinking, independent work and cooperation with leading national and international companies.
- A meaningful job by contributing to the reduction of social injustice and the promotion of inclusion of marginalized people
- Professional development and training and the chance to demonstrate real thought leadership in diversity and inclusion especially of people with disabilities.
- A workplace in Hamburg's historic warehouse district and a highly motivated team.
- Flexibility in workplace design and remuneration in line with the market.
Please apply only by mail with your complete application documents.
The position is limited until 31.05.2024. A further employment is possible.
We look forward to receiving your application, please send it to Katharina Hofmann.
We give special consideration to people with disabilities.
We look forward to hearing from you!